Please also view our Equality Policy in the Policies section of our website.
- Eliminate discrimination, harassment and victimisation and any other conduct that is
prohibited under this Act.
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a relevant protected
characteristic and people who do not share it.
- Foster good relations between those who share a relevant protected characteristic and
those who do not share it.
- To remove inequalities and barriers that already exist.
School Specific Objectives
- Improve outcomes for boys in English.
- Improve competitive sport opportunities for girls.
- Continue to provide rich learning experiences to develop the children’s understanding of others’ religions or beliefs to nurture respectful citizens.
- Continue to reduce and remove barriers that may already exist.
St Joseph’s is committed to working on the specific objectives and will review progress made towards meeting these annually.